Your Satisfaction is our Number One Goal. At HOMEnhancements, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, and exactly what you want. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the occasion that you receive a product that you just don’t like or that doesn’t match your decor, our experienced customer service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone or in-store must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
Note: If your product has arrived damaged or doesn’t work properly, please refer to the “Damaged & Defective Goods Policy” below.
- Acquire authorization and instructions: To begin the return process, please call online sales at (972) 416-6090. In most cases we will email you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return product along with return instructions.
- Shipping product back: Ship the item to the warehouse address listed on the return authorization. Below are the keys to a successful return:
- Good Packaging: Re-pack products for return in the original box with original packaging material.
- Use the return label provided or your own label and write the RGA# exactly as instructed by our staff. Do not write on the box to maintain its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
- Ship & Insure: Next, ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered. Please do not ship USPS because they do not provide these guarantees. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
- Tracking Number: We recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number as this will speed up your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to the issuing store associate so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact our store and provide us with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
- You will have 7 days in which to return the product from the date that we receive approval from the manufacturer. After 7 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given. In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, we will inform you via email or phone that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 15 days. It is the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct us concerning what to do with the damaged product. If we have not received notification or response from the customer within 14 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
- Refunds: Once the returned item has been received and verified to have all original contents and packaging and confirmed to be free of damage, the refund credit process will begin. Customers will be refunded, less the restocking and freight charges, via the same method in which the item was purchased or via check from HOMEnhancements. Refunds via check are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval.
Items returned without the proper RGA# or sent to the wrong warehouse are subject to an automatic 50% restocking fee or complete forfeiture of your refund. If credit is to be given, it will be by store credit only. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
Items not eligible for returns/credit include:
- Special purchases, including: clearance items, inventory sale items, etc.
- Any item that has been assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires), modified or used in any way.
- Any item that is not in resalable condition.
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) issued by HOMEnhancements. Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (Orders containing 6 or more of a single item or orders with an invoice total greater than ,000). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
- Light bulbs, parts, and shades.
- Any item not purchased from HOMEnhancements
- Shipping & handling charges.